by Linda Hennig
Knowing yourself well is the foundation of a happy life. If you live and work in accordance with who you are, you can make the most of your natural talents and make choices that really suit you. That is something I wish for everyone.
As a life coach, I offer a safe space to reflect on what you feel, think, do and desire. In order to work with you, all I need is your willingness to get moving. Together we’ll go on a journey. Along the way, you’ll reflect on yourself, gain valuable insights and explore new turns. And in the end, all of this will bring you closer to yourself.
More balance in mind, heart and body
People approach me with a diversity of questions, both personal and work related. In a warm, empathetic way, I coach you towards more balance in mind, heart and body. I use different working methods that literally and figuratively get you moving. To get a good idea of your talents, I also work with the TMA talent test (Talent Motivation Analysis). Awareness is the goal, so that you better understand how you can take the reins yourself.
- I want to strengthen my personal effectiveness and personal leadership.
- I want another job, but I don’t know exactly what or where to start.
- Situations seem to keep happening to me; I want to have more influence and set my own course
- I have little energy and feel very tired. I want to avoid getting burned out.
- Relationships fail time and again; I want to understand which patterns play a role here.
- I get upset easily and find it difficult to let go of things.
- I don’t feel understood. I want to be seen and heard more.
- My head is working overtime; I am looking for a better balance in what I think and feel.
- Other people don’t respect my boundaries; I want to more clearly indicate my boundaries.
- I want to approach the world from my own perspective again, rather than from my environments perspective.
What other people say
“I've rediscovered myself and discovered things about myself that I either forgot or didn't know. I am very happy with this and am very grateful to Linda for this! Linda was there for me even on the days when things were not going well or when I was feeling low. Thank you!”Woman 31 years old
“It has now been almost a year since I first met with Linda. She is professional, can empathize very well and lets you come to your own insights. She also goes through everything. It's nice to talk to her. For someone who doesn't like to talk, like me, that's very special. Dear Linda (top coach), thank you again, you gave me the strength I needed.”Woman 35 years old
“I have felt safe with Linda, even when I was not feeling well physically and mentally. She assisted me professionally and compassionately. In the end, all efforts ended with a nice result: a job!”Woman, 59 years old
“Linda is an energetic and reliable coach. I feel we have achieved great results in a few months. I now know where important pitfalls lie in myself that I did not see before. And more importantly, thanks to Linda, I now know how to identify and deal with them.”man, 28 years old
“Linda is someone who makes me think about myself, the things that are important to me and the hidden assumptions that influence my behaviour and motivation. She knows how to provide an opening for an acceleration of self-knowledge and reflection with targeted personal questions and approach. It has led me to let go of my doubts and fear of failure and start the company that before only lived in my head.”man, 34 years old
“In het coachtraject ben ik me bewust geworden van mijn non-verbale communicatie door de feedback die Linda me gaf. Dit gaf waardevolle inzichten. Ik waardeer haar openheid, de manier waarop ze mij op m'n gemak kon stellen en hoe flexibel ze omging met afspraken als het niet goed ging met me.”Vrouw, 35 jr